Scent Descriptions

Accents

I need to get a page of scent descriptions on my website and was just wondering if it's okay to use suppliers' descriptions, or should I try to describe it myself? My other thought was to kind of rephrase their descriptions with a little of my own. I'm afraid I may not describe a scent accurately; I don't always smell all the different pieces.

Yeah, it depends on the supplier. I called NG and they said "no problem, go ahead! just don't take the pictures"

But they have some yummt pictures and I was dissappointed I couldn't have them.. but hten I went in istock.com and bought a just few of them and/or similiar ones myself. :teehee:

I recently asked ND and Brambleberry if I could use their descriptions (soap), and they both said yes, but to try rephrasing it up a bit so it doesn't confuse the search engines when a customer is trying to find them or something like that. In any case, they were great about it.