Here is a credit card merchant

CSAS

I am not a spokesperson for this company, nor do I play one on TV. I received this in the mail and called on it. The fees seem too good to be true. I asked the sales rep about 10 times, if there were any other fees by them or Visa/MC, he told me "NO" about 20 times. He seemed confused on why I was skeptical. Here's what the deal "seems" to be. I am going to sign up, and if anyone else does and it blows up in our face, don't hate me. I say this, because many of you all know, what they say and what the statements say are always totally different.

BestMerchantRates.com

1-866-576-5757

Accept all forms of Payment

Card Swiped Debit Card 1.15%

Card Swiped Credit Card 1.54%

Keyed Card 1.99%

19cent authorization fee (which I called there transaction fee and he said they are rolled into 1) So, there will be no transaction fee on the statement.

10cent batch out fee. If you do not have any charges for the day, you do not get charged the batch out fee.

FREE Trans330 terminal with the purchase of a Printer 250 for $120.00

NO Monthly minimum

NO Application fee

NO Statement fee

A chargeback fee does apply, if used.

Funding Time - 24 hours

This seems like a very sweet deal. Does anyone else see anything that I am missing or forgot to ask about?

Oh and if you upgrade your terminal and lease one for $39/mo for 48 months, you get a free DELL computer worth $1000. (not really a deal, when the total payments are over $1800.00)

Let me know what everyone thinks.

Tracy

Aloha Tracy,

Here's my take FWIW: If it sounds too good to be true....it probably is.

Those are pretty stellar rates, and certainly below the industry standard right now. Before I would ever commit to any bound agreement with these folks, I would want to see a blank (boilerplate) copy of their agreement that I would be asked to sign. I would read that fine print like there is NO tomorrow.

Often times, these companies offer sweet deals (low introductory rates and such) and then jack them up, or nickle and dime you to death with 'other' fees soon after signing up.

If you are truly looking for a good MA, ask here on the forum who is happy with theirs, what kind of rates they pay, etc. You should also check with your current local bank that you have your personal/business relationship with.

That's my take on it, FWIW. Good luck, whatever you decide.

I have been searching for a merchant account as well, I found www.merchantexpress.com they have a one time telepay set up fee for $75.oo, and a transaction fee of .50cents and a discount rate of 2.33/2.44%. I have not called the company for what the discount rate means. If i am understanding right most companys want a transaction fee and a percentage of what you sold per transaction.

I have posted a thread asking who is happy with there service, and who they go threw, and nobody has replied.:wink2: