How do you print pamplet style??

I taught word processing, and the page layout was the easiest for my hs students to do a brochure or newsletter. They had problems using the templates. However, I haven't used MS Works in several years. I taught on Word. Sometimes people don't realize that Word and Works are not the same.

I personally don't like Works ... to me it seems very limited. But if it's all you got, you make due with it. It's all I had for the longest time but it used to frustrate the heck outta me. LOL I like my Word and I don't really use templates. I would just rather start from stratch.

I use Word - made the columns using the text box option and adjusted as needed. Printed two sided - once you have the text box spread out enough the input of the info is pretty easy. I too prefer Word to Works ... but that's me! Good luck. PM me if you have other questions - I don't mind helping if I can.

Thanks for all tips! I pretty much had it figured out using Word and going through Column feature. Aside from trying to figure out the spacing for each column, it turned out fine. It took me awhile but the text box feature Lori, that sounds alot more simple and quicker than fighting with the indent spacing for each column (the words kept disappearing if I type too far to the next column so I had to keep adjusting the indent back and forth.Also it wouldn't center properly when I hit the center button so I had to do that manually. I'm going to try the text box next time. It sounds like it would save alot of headaches!

Shannonicon7.gif