super scents ?

I was wondering if anyone knew how some people do this super scent thing. I am new to this but from what i researched when you put to much scent it just gets wasted. Does anyone know any thing about how they do that. I have bought one and it was very scented.

It's not about how much as much as it's about Quality oils, the old saying "You get what you pay for" is true with alot of scents, if you want real strong oils check out Wick Your Wax oils carried by Bittercreek North,so many of them you use only half as much and get a stronger scent, hth

I live in South Texas in the lower Rio Grande Valley and I am very new at this candle making and I am very excited and have found this site to be very helpful.

My first candles were votives and found that the 10 mm neck on the wicks are too long (precautionary measures and that is fine) but I think we can work with the 6mm and get more out of the wax.

Someone help me with this: I have made some small containers and they burn great using Nature Wax Soy C-3 but I notice "white powdery looking stuff at the bottom and some lightly around the seam at the top, what am I doing or do I need some additive I did not use any cause my supplier said I did not need any additives. Am I experiencing "Mottling" if so how do i eliminate this problem, it looks sloppy at the base.

Thank all of you.

"canrule"