For all of us FOHOs :)

OutlandishLady

Oh how chic! I still can't decide if I'm a certifiable FOHO though. I must still be in the closet :drool: I mean ... :lipsrseal

You're not fooling anyone by hiding in your FO closet. We know all about you! :neener:

The other sayings they have are cute, too. But I think they need to change one of them around a little so it reads:

Mischief. Mayhem. Mag. :D

Yeah that is great for all you FOHO's...rofl

Those are really cute.

Nope...not a FOHO

: as I look at my bookcase full of fo's I haven't even tested: :D

OOoooo I have some of that ... does that just make me a junkie or a FOHO ...

And Sherie and Mag ... hush! LMAO!

OOoooo I have some of that ... does that just make me a junkie or a FOHO ...

Scented, yes you're a FOHO! (Read #11 below.)

You Might be a FOHO if...

1) You have more FO's than articles of clothing.

2) Your fingertips are permanently flattened from the hours your spend trolling the suppliers' websites, looking to see who's got new FO's in stock.

3) The word "aromatherapy" causes you to have pangs of guilt and visions of a psychiatrist's couch.

4) The word "addiction" sends you scurrying off to The Scent Works' website.

5) You can't leave the house unless you're wearing your favorite FO.

6) Every week you have a new favorite FO.

7) You're too lazy to mix your FO's with cyclo, so you dab them straight on to the hems of your shirts, jeans, socks, etc.

8) You have bottles of FO congregating in at least a half dozen places in your home.

9) When reordering an FO you MUST buy at least 3 bottles of other scents (to justify the shipping expense, of course).

10) When finishing off a bottle of FO, you dress in black and go into mourning.

11) You have FO's that you've never tested, and never will.

12) The only sniffies you'll send to friends are the scents you already have in larger sized bottles.

13) You could write a dissertation comparing and contrasting the various suppliers' Vanilla scents.

14) You regularly influence at least 4 other people's FO purchases.

15) If a fellow FOHO raves about a new scent, it's guaranteed you will be ordering it within the next 12 hours.

Anyone care to add on? :D

1) You have more FO's than articles of clothing. - not me clothes and shoes are my bigger weakness

2) Your fingertips are permanently flattened from the hours your spend trolling the suppliers' websites, looking to see who's got new FO's in stock.

hmmm...naw...I wait for you guys to post in the FO section...rofl

3) The word "aromatherapy" causes you to have pangs of guilt and visions of a psychiatrist's couch. rofl

lol...i just browse

5) You can't leave the house unless you're wearing your favorite FO. lol, I wish I could find it in a FO

6) Every week you have a new favorite FO. hmmm, guilty!

7) You're too lazy to mix your FO's with cyclo, so you dab them straight on to the hems of your shirts, jeans, socks, etc. Rofl

8) You have bottles of FO congregating in at least a half dozen places in your home. yeppers

9) When reordering an FO you MUST buy at least 3 bottles of other scents (to justify the shipping expense, of course). of course the shipping cost. why not? lol

10) When finishing off a bottle of FO, you dress in black and go into mourning. lol

11) You have FO's that you've never tested, and never will. that is me

12) The only sniffies you'll send to friends are the scents you already have in larger sized bottles. lol

13) You could write a dissertation comparing and contrasting the various suppliers' Vanilla scents. :lipsrseal

14) You regularly influence at least 4 other people's FO purchases. :rolleyes2

15) If a fellow FOHO raves about a new scent, it's guaranteed you will be ordering it within the next 12 hours. GUILTY!!!

1) You have more FO's than articles of clothing.

3) The word "aromatherapy" causes you to have pangs of guilt and visions of a psychiatrist's couch.

5) You can't leave the house unless you're wearing your favorite FO.

6) Every week you have a new favorite FO.

7) You're too lazy to mix your FO's with cyclo, so you dab them straight on to the hems of your shirts, jeans, socks, etc.

8) You have bottles of FO congregating in at least a half dozen places in your home.

9) When reordering an FO you MUST buy at least 3 bottles of other scents (to justify the shipping expense, of course).

10) When finishing off a bottle of FO, you dress in black and go into mourning.

11) You have FO's that you've never tested, and never will.

12) The only sniffies you'll send to friends are the scents you already have in larger sized bottles.

13) You could write a dissertation comparing and contrasting the various suppliers' Vanilla scents.

14) You regularly influence at least 4 other people's FO purchases.

15) If a fellow FOHO raves about a new scent, it's guaranteed you will be ordering it within the next 12 hours.

Anyone care to add on? :D

Oh damn....I guess i'm a FOHO too....;);)

1) You have more FO's than articles of clothing. Does this mean in one place or two? If two or more places, ummm more clothes lol.

2) Your fingertips are permanently flattened from the hours your spend trolling the suppliers' websites, looking to see who's got new FO's in stock. I don't do this either, but I encourage some suppliers to get what I want :P (only makes me demanding right?)

3) The word "aromatherapy" causes you to have pangs of guilt and visions of a psychiatrist's couch. Nahhh this makes me think of things that will mix together well lol ... might have led to stocked shelves ... might not have lol.

4) The word "addiction" sends you scurrying off to The Scent Works' website. I've never gone there first. I know someone tried to convert me. I just couldn't do it. Pretty pictures though.

5) You can't leave the house unless you're wearing your favorite FO. This I can do, because everything blends into one lol.

6) Every week you have a new favorite FO. Every season, so I'm safe LOL!

7) You're too lazy to mix your FO's with cyclo, so you dab them straight on to the hems of your shirts, jeans, socks, etc. I don't own cyclo. I don't dab on clothes either lol.

8) You have bottles of FO congregating in at least a half dozen places in your home. So that means six and I have like three that might apply too. I'm safe!! No FOHO here.

9) When reordering an FO you MUST buy at least 3 bottles of other scents (to justify the shipping expense, of course). You know, this is just smart to do lol! I think it can't qualify as a reason someone is a FOHO (since I wait till I run out of a bunch FOs before I order. Always have and I wasn't born with a label other than girl lol)

10) When finishing off a bottle of FO, you dress in black and go into mourning. (The bottle hits the trash can and I say C-ya! Sometimes Amen. Sometimes uh oh.)

11) You have FO's that you've never tested, and never will. (Ahhh all of my FOs will mingle with an application at some point ;) Guaranteed!)

12) The only sniffies you'll send to friends are the scents you already have in larger sized bottles. (I've yet to follow through on sending out sniffies, just ask guppy who could probably kill me lol!)

13) You could write a dissertation comparing and contrasting the various suppliers' Vanilla scents. (Excludes me too!! Yes.)

14) You regularly influence at least 4 other people's FO purchases. (No, but I know who the influencers are here ;) )

15) If a fellow FOHO raves about a new scent, it's guaranteed you will be ordering it within the next 12 hours. (Nope here too, but in a couple of weeks it could happen lol)

:D

I think I'm only an addict ;)