Peak's Sugar Cookie

Holly

I am so bummed. I just LOVE the smell of this Sugar Cookie, but I did not get a strong throw in my soy or the GL-70/30. Both were tested at 9%. I was hoping that maybe the GL 70/30 would throw it better, but it did not. Is sugar cookie only meant to be a lighter scent? For those of you who use this or has tried it, what has been your results. I really wanted this one to work. :cry2: Thanks.

I tested sugar cookie today in my tarts. I was not impressed. I love the smell, but it didn't have a strong throw. It did better in staight soy for me then the blend I tried it in today, which surprised me. Oh well. I would like to know of a good sugar cookie, anyone? :)

I tested sugar cookie today in my tarts. I was not impressed. I love the smell, but it didn't have a strong throw. It did better in staight soy for me then the blend I tried it in today, which surprised me. Oh well. I would like to know of a good sugar cookie, anyone? :)

Hi Kassandra,

Was Peak's sugar cookie? I too can get better results with certain types of scents in soy. The cold throw was better in my soy. I hope to find a good throwing one that smells as true as Peak's. Thanks for your review.

Keystone has a great sugar cookie..I used it in plain 415 and now parasoy..both worked great at 1.5oz per #

Thanks Pamperme. I will have to try that one. I have Sissie's Sugar Cookie poured, but my tester has not tested it yet. To me it is not a true smelling as Peak's OOB or the cold throw in wax. Maybe the scent throw will be better. I will see.