Wholesale Packet

sed8ed

Not sure why I am so nervous and freaked out about this but I am and I certian that I will forget something and that's why I'm asking for your help.

I'm going out today to get some wholesale accounts and I am not exactly sure as to what I will need to bring with me. I've heard some people talk about a wholesale packet but what does this packet consist of ? This is what I have so far. If I am missing anything please let me know.

A.) Wholesale price sheet with minimum order requirements

B.) Product samples

C.) Scent list

D.) Order Form

Any suggetstions will be greatly appriciated!!!!:D

Thank you. Tracey

Tracey - when I first put mine together I was so nervous it literally took me months! I got some help from another person and she practically held my hand the whole way through. As payment to her, she told me that I was to "pay it forward", so...if you would like to see mine to give you an idea, please email me at KristinesShower@aol.com and I will send it over to you.

Then it will be your turn to "pay it forward" :)

Tracey - when I first put mine together I was so nervous it literally took me months! I got some help from another person and she practically held my hand the whole way through. As payment to her, she told me that I was to "pay it forward", so...if you would like to see mine to give you an idea, please email me at KristinesShower@aol.com and I will send it over to you.

Then it will be your turn to "pay it forward" :)

Kristine, Thank you! I so need someone to hold my hand.

Make sure you have your terms clearly listed too.

a) Whether they pay upon ordering, delivery, half up front, net 30 days, etc

B) How many days they have to report to you of any damaged goods (ie: during shipping)

c) How you accept payment

d) Order turnaround time

e) Shipping/delivery options

f) Return policy (if you have one)

I also add a note that says something about each item being handpoured so slight variation may occur.

Good luck!!

With minimum order do you have a dollar or case amount? I have seen it done both ways. Ginger

Hi Ginger,

Yes I've set my minimum order at $250.00 sounds like alot however, 250.00 wholesale price will allow the shop owner to carry several of my product lines which equals more premium shelf space (higher visibility) and allows customers to become familiar with my products and company. It's a win win situation.

:yay:

Okay now that I have convinced myself delivering this to a store owner is a different story. I'm actually feeling much more confident about getting out there and getting it done, thanks to all of you that have added to this thread. You really do make a difference. ;)