Pricing at Craft Fairs

skg

Hey everyone, I'm going to be doing my 1st craft fair and I only make soap. I have a pricing system for friends and family and they usually buy 5 bars for $20. My question is, if I have a bar price should I have a price for every combo ( exp. 2/for, 3/for, 4/for etc.) or just offer a price break at 3 and 5? Also, I asked this before but no one answered lol, do soap logs sell? I plan on selling 2 lb logs (half wrapped as presents) instead of doing baskets. Thanks, Sandy

Specials should be.... special, so I wouldn't do a price break on each amount. Make them want to go to the higher bracket. I just do a 3 fer, I figure someone who doesn't know me could buy 3 bars for themselves or gifts, but going 4 or 5 bars would be a little much.

I've known people that do 4 or 5 fers that have it work well for them, though.

Never sold full logs, so can't help you there.

I sell my soaps for $5 but have a price break for 3/$12 and 5/$20, the last 2 allow for $4 a bar. I sell a lot of 5/$20, and have some people buy 10 for $40. Just you special is for odd numbers not even, it is a marketing thing, the brain is intrigued with odd numbers

Good Luck:D