My OWN recipe-Pumpkin Pie

Michi

I made this on Sunday night, it took me FOREVER to make a recipe that had decent numbers (not great just decent) but I did it. :D

It's still really soft but was able to get it cut finally this morning, and I'm hoping that by cutting it it will dry/harden a bit faster now.

I used Pumpkin Spice from the Soap Dish and Silky Vanilla from JS, but the pumpkin spice just totally overpowered the vanilla. I knew that this would discolor so I was going to pull some uncolored unscented out to try a swirl, but forgot and added my orange colorant to the whole batch, but I did pull some out anyway before adding the FO.

I kept thinking that the pumpkin FO would trace really fast b/c it's sooo spicey but man it took a LOOOOONG time to do so, which was great.

Obviously I didn't get any swirls, I think because of doing both orange and then it discoloring it just blended together, and I'm not sure what that creamy color towards the top is??? But I like it. ;)

I'm really proud of myself, I just hope it ends up being a good soap!! (crossing fingers)

pumpkincp.jpg

pumpkincpcloseup.jpg