For those of you that make Room/Linen Sprays??

mrs_scurry

Hi Everyone,

I know that there are a lot of you that make air freshners like room and linen sprays! I am searching and searching and I only found 2 places that sell the supplies for making this stuff. I am a newbie and I am asking for help with this!

Can you provide me with some sites that will #1 Sale the supplies to make the sprays #2 Have a forum that I can talk with others about making this and #3 Maybe have some recipes that I can test out for myself!

Whatever information you can give me is GREATLY GREATLY Appreciated! Thanks a bunch for your help!

Veronica

Mill Creek sells the linen and body spray base. If you go to the soaping basics at the top pf the boards, they have tons of links to all kinds of soap suppliers.

I'm just exploring some of the soap things because I want to be able to make something that I can send to the survivor of Hurricane Katrina and to our troops in Iran.

Candles are wonderful but they're costlier to make and ship and aren't real practical for people living in dome stadiums (Texas) or tent cities until they get perminatly relocated.

Melt and pour soaps are quick and easy to learn on and are probably much needed by both the survivors and the troops.

Once I have M&P down for several months, I Hope to move in CP.

But that's some time down the road!:wink2:

LOL!:o It a very good thing you posted that or sent to see that it wouldn't be accepted! Oh well, ya never know. I still plan to explore this whole soap thing but I'm not going to get my toes went until after Christmas!

But I can well understand their concern! In this day and time ya just never know what someone might try and send in.:shocked2: This sort of tragedy can bring out the best and the worst in people!

I was on a board last night and some Nazi came and posted. We got him bannned and his post deleted but his post was up for about fifteen minutes! Can you believe the US has Nazis but we do!:angry2: