Candle companies

I...

I just wondered if there was some other reason besides not liking their candles that it was done. Like maybe some kind of inside joke (and no, I don't mean their quality being a joke...lol)...

Another reason is the internet search engines - why give them free advertising by saying their name? :)

I a gree with miss Prairie. Yankee is a bad word. Mostly because we know what the flaws are and the general public does not. When people find out that I make candles they say 'oh are they better than Yankee, well I am sure they are nice but they can't be as great as my Yankee candles' After I am done choking and coughing and gaging. I give them one of mine and can count to about 4 days (sometimes less) and they are calling me wanting to get more of my candles. Ha!!! Yankmes just went in the trash can!!!!

Hey Fire can I have a link for the candle stores in Ohio. I never heard anything like that until now, and now I am curious!!

I will see what I can do for ya, deary!

Salt City candles are great! I have one that's a berry fragrance, and I had to put the lid back on, because the smell was so strong in my little room. But they're truly awesome. What can I say I love to buy candles...I should've found this site a few years ago to inspire myself to make my own instead of spending too darn much money on other peoples..oh well it helps the economy right;)