is there such thing as plastic latch lid jars?

sandyrose

Like the glass bail jars but plastic?? I think there was someone else asking about these a while back, not sure if she/he ever found them though.

I know they exist cuz I've seen them with products in them at times, but never searched for them.

did you try a search here?

Oh if you mean bail jars-not sure where to get them but someone on The Whisk was running a co op for them lately. Check bargin bin listings (I think that was where they were at).

Glo

Yep- here's the link (I thought the price was too much for me, even tho they are cute)

http://www.the-whisk.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13823&sid=ceacecec709931e784480754ca1f50b5

I have used the plain acrylic jars for my salt scrubs...the FO ate right through it.

I use the ones that were listed in this thread from WSP...I LOVE THEM!!!!!! And ya cant beat the price!

Oh crap that's right.....they are polycarb!!! Thanks for pointing that out Kimberly. Polycarb and Fo do not mix. Not even for a few minutes, lol. Ask me how I know :D

Yup, be prepared to shell out some serious bucks on these babies wherever you go. Folks have searched and searched, but they're just not a cheap packaging option. However, I like the looks of them and think they'd be awesome for keeping scrub leaks at bay! Never tried them though ... price is prohibitive for me. My customers aren't used to "upscale" prices. LOL