Cough Syrup Smell

Hey all,

Just got a couple scents from a new supplier. The ones i got were georgia peach and coconut lime verbana. The peach scent has a really smell alot like cough syrup and i cant smell anything resembleing peaches. The coconut scent has a fresh smell but really nothing like i thought it would be. My question is for the peach, will the scent possibly change once in wax or will it just be a waste of time and money? The coconut is decent enough to try but im not sure about the peach. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Jason

I would definitely put it in some wax to see how you like it. I recently purchased two scents Sweet Pumpkin Spice (SPS) and Warm Apple Pie (WAP). OOB I loved the SPS but wasn't too impressed with the WAP. I put them into wax and found that the SPS lost all of the pumpkin smell that I really liked. I was so disappointed. I put the WAP into wax and it was wonderful. So just goes to show that everyone was correct about not tossing an FO because of the way it smells OOB.

As a side note, I poured both of these scents into 4794. Last night I tried putting the SPS into my tart wax formula (combo of 4625 and J223). It smells more like the scent I can smell in the bottle but not totally. The cinnamon and spices seem to overwhelm (sp?) the pumpkin scent. Hope all this rambling on helps. :)