Kid soaps

LynnS

I am making a few kids soaps with MP soap base.The molds are small so what would be good to package something small.A box is to big I think and really a kid soap would be better with something simple.

one more thing?I am going to try the fish in a bag.I was told to use food coloring and not our lotion coloring.I use dye blocks for candles and for lotion the liquid. So how much would you use of the food coloring.Blue of course so would have to be very very little.You have to see the fish.

I use saran wrap or Sam's wrap (wal-mart brand) for my M&P soaps. I cut with scissors to get the right size and stretch it really tight and then you can put your label over the ends, it comes out looking very nice. For the fish in a bag soap I usually start with 1-2 drops of color depending on how big a batch you are doing at a time. I use the regular liquid dyes for M&P soaps, I haven't tried food coloring. HTH!

I use saran wrap or Sam's wrap (wal-mart brand) for my M&P soaps. I cut with scissors to get the right size and stretch it really tight and then you can put your label over the ends, it comes out looking very nice. For the fish in a bag soap I usually start with 1-2 drops of color depending on how big a batch you are doing at a time. I use the regular liquid dyes for M&P soaps, I haven't tried food coloring. HTH!

I agree with saran or small shrink bags.. and i find the cheaper the platic wrap.. the more stretchability it seems to have.. dont know why.. but after i stretch and pull and tuck.. its TIGHT like it has been shrinkwrapped.