Results from my first show.

ebarnes

Me: :(:angry2::cheesy2::(:angry2::cheesy2::confused: :confused: :D;)

It was an emotional roller coaster for me. I only had about 7 sales, but I learned a lot from this. "NEVER SHARE A BOOTH WITH SOMEONE THAT SELLS SUMMER DRESSES IN THE FALL". I got some exposure (good thing), people really did not se my candles b/c the dresses were hanging all over the place. Net loss (about $30). Everyone that did stop bye loved the candles however. I was suprised at how many guys were interested.

Me: :(:angry2::cheesy2::(:angry2::cheesy2::confused: :confused: :D;)

It was an emotional roller coaster for me. I only had about 7 sales, but I learned a lot from this. "NEVER SHARE A BOOTH WITH SOMEONE THAT SELLS SUMMER DRESSES IN THE FALL". I got some exposure (good thing), people really did not se my candles b/c the dresses were hanging all over the place. Net loss (about $30). Everyone that did stop bye loved the candles however. I was suprised at how many guys were interested.

Congratulations on surviving your first show. As you do more shows there will be plenty of learning experience. Scented and I still are amazed at the little things we pick up along the way. Yes you can still teach an old dog new tricks. :cheesy2:

Being a guy I can tell you that yes there are plenty of men that enjoy the finer things in life. I just love it when I see a Boyfriend/Girlfriend or hubby/wife appear at our booth and chuckle when I see the gal cross that imaginary line and the guy stops like he has hit a brick wall. The ol sale's man attitude goes in to action and I look to see how they are dressed and then I figure out what might make this guy get involved with his gf or wife. If it means pulling a candle of the shelf or some other item to let them "sniff" then so be it. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. So don't be afraid to keep learning. Good luck in the future.

Rockin