Making tarts

Any quality fragrance will work in tarts. I use anywhere between 8% - 10%. I use two different waxes for my tarts depending on what I am pouring; the Kysoy Votive/Pillar wax and the Southern Scentsations Votive/Pillar wax. The SS votive/pillar wax is a bit softer than the Kysoy, but both work well for tarts. These are both "natural" waxes. HTH

I have tried ezsoy with 9% fo load....and the hot throw was pretty good. These tarts would smudge a lot tho. I then tried the 416 (9% fo load) and it makes very pretty tarts that don't smudge.....and the hot throw was good on most scents.

I now use a blend of 50/50 container wax and votive wax for my tarts....and almost all scents throw really well. Some are softer than others, while others are so strong they run me out of the house. So I use anywhere from 6-9% fo load. I will stick with this wax combo as it gives me the results I want....and the strong hot throw that I like. :grin2: