How do you order from Latherworks?

Alajane

I followed the link on another thread, and on the site they mention their shopping cart, but all I can find is a list of their fragrances available, with no prices listed or anything to click on to order.

Please help--I seem to be internet impaired today!!

TIA,

Jane

OMG, I nearly died when I read this statement because it's my site! I haven't added an oils page to my site yet, but I hope to do that in the near future. I have to get someone to add a page to my site and I have to stock up on the oils. They have all sold out!!

What I have been doing is having pre-buys on select oils. The two that seem to be the most popular are vanilla bean noel and winter candy apple. I am thinking about doing another buy on these two oils in the next week or two.

Hope that helps a bit! This was my first post, too! :wink2:

Wendy (military_wife)

Wendy's FOs are fabulous. The Winter Candle Apple just rocks in CP too.

Another winner in CP is her Bedtime Bath. Both behve beautifully and the scent holds and stays true. I also second the VBN in soy. If you buy from her, I promise you won't be dissappointed.

Wendy will you be posting the pre-order here?

Wendy has awesome oils. Loving the lavish laundry. :D

What applications have you used that one in? I have it but have yet to use it. I have the Gee Your Hair Smells Terric too and have been wanting to soap both but have been hesistant to soap the GYHST since I've heard its a bugger to work with.

What applications have you used that one in? I have it but have yet to use it. I have the Gee Your Hair Smells Terric too and have been wanting to soap both but have been hesistant to soap the GYHST since I've heard its a bugger to work with.

So far only soap but I do CPHP. I used the GYHST in wax and it had a great throw!!