Candle Cocoon?

I came across their site last week and am curiouse about their oils. Do they seem more concentrated? They are more expensive than many other suppliers, so I was wondering if their oils are simular to WYW, where you only have to use half as much or something like that. TIA! :grin2:

And how did you come across CC if I might ask!?!? :)

I find that I can use less of most of my CC FOs. I also buy a lot there because the scents are just REALLY nice. Unusual, unique, and multi-dimensional. I try to offer some FOs that are not your run-of-the-mill fragrances and a lot of these work for me. Like with any supplier, some don't thrill me, but there are quite a few that do. Peony White Tea, Vanilla Voodoo, Dewdrop, etc etc.

HTH!

Oh, some girl mentioned it so I had to go check it out. :laugh2:

I did pick up 18 cases of their frosted apoth w/wood lids they had on sale. But no oils yet. Hey, maybe you want to trade a tiny bit of some of their oil for some of that one oil I have that you wanted that I never mailed?????:)

I've just begun testing CC oils for the first time. The bottle says to use

1/2 oz per lb., so that's what I did. I have Sulty Angel burning in my

bedroom right now, just a votive........that I poured last night.......

I can smell it pouring out of my bedroom. My bedroom is pretty big,

20x20 and it fills up the room and spills out into other rooms. I

absolutely LOVE it! Definitely worth the extra cost!

I can thank Melinda for her awesome reviews!

Snapdragon2 ,, You really like their Sulty Angel? It sounds intriguing. I just checked their website and they are really pricey. I buy scents from 3 suppliers but this one sounded interesting. Is it really true you only have to use half and ounce to a pound of wax because i am currently using 1 and 1/2 ounces per pound. My candles do smell really good with that much scent but I could save some money if I could get by on half and ounce per pound.

Snapdragon2 ,, You really like their Sulty Angel? It sounds intriguing. I just checked their website and they are really pricey. I buy scents from 3 suppliers but this one sounded interesting. Is it really true you only have to use half and ounce to a pound of wax because i am currently using 1 and 1/2 ounces per pound. My candles do smell really good with that much scent but I could save some money if I could get by on half and ounce per pound.

I also like Sultry Angel, but it just doesn't sell in my area.....so I keep all for ME!! :D As far as getting away with 1/2 oz./lb., it all depends on your wax. Some (me included) can get away with less oil, but others may not. It's best to try a sample and go from there!! Have fun, it is a wonderful 'sultry' scent!! :cool2:

Wow, thats pretty darn strong! What kind of votive wax do you use. I use ecosoya pb, and I really love it. But I dont get that kinda throw with any of my scents, not even WYW in a votive.

I'm sorry that I may have posted this in the wrong section........I use

paraffin for my votives and pillars, IGI 4625. Just noticed it says Vegetable Wax. I did only use 1/2 oz per pound of wax and got an amazing

throw with the Sultry Angel scent. I do really love the scent and I think

my customers will too.

I have to agree with ChrisR, Lyschel is a superb supplier, and is always prompt in answering emails etc. I poured the Creme Brule Cafe the other day and that is just absolutely blow the doors off strong. I poured at 1 oz PP and will definitely cut back next time.

Sultry Angel is a very unique smell, I've found that most of the people I have had help with testers either LOVE it or just don't care for it.

And I know this has been said a gazillion times but I'll repeat it - DON'T JUDGE THESE OOB! They need wax to really "show off".

Her fragrance is wonderful!!! I have 13 scents in my soy line and hers sell the best. Vanilla Vodoo is so great and I don't even like vanilla. Creme Brulee (spelling??) is soooo strong and great. You can't go wrong with any of them.