Shower jellies?

Robin29

Interesting! I know there was a recipe on here a while back..I THINK ..Bunny posted for bath jelly..wonder if it is similar..but just more firm..more gelatin maybe...got my mind a wondering..I have a box of clear gelatin and some shower gel base at home..it's making me wanta give it a try...if I had the darn time.

Guess I will have to book mark this one..for later..hope someone else chimes in on how they think this works.

Ingredients: Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerine, Fresh Rosemary Infusion (Rosmariunus officinalis), Fresh Mint (Mentha arvensis), Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Perfume, Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), Menthol, Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Juniperberry Oil (Juniperus communis), *Limonene, D&C Green No. 8, Methylparaben

I think we discussed this on the Off Topic board under Lush sinners maybe.

These are the ingredients and I beleive it was said that the Carrageenan Extract was what made it jelly like and you can use Irish Moss to make it jel also, I did buy some Irish Moss but have not had the time to mess with this but this Irish Moss I have STINKS!

I do have several pots of Lush Jelly in my freezer and it is nice in the shower but kinda hard to shower with. The consistency is thicker than like the jello jigglers it's almost rubbery like-if this makes any sense. Also the scents that Lush have are not great-one of the newest ones does have a nice scent but in general most I have tried don't smell real good.

Angiestaff

We get the same thing here in NC, from what I hear. I keep my butt at home on the half day it ices over! ;)

Oh, it is very beautiful lots of trees and rolling hills, etc... Beach a few hours --> that way and mountains a few <-- that way.

I still miss home, though.