moving soon

Moving to be with my sisters, mom and step dad who just retired from the air force but found his way back in. Just took a trip down there and fell in love with it. Is alabaster a good company. I have never gotten anything from them. HOw is their wax? I use js 50/50 right now

How about their fo's?

I, too, buy all my wax and jars there. They usually have some of the best prices I've seen on wax, but you have to buy 5 pounds of fragrance to get the good price, and I believe you can buy up to 4 cases of wax per 5-pound fragrance purchase (I haven't checked in a while, but it's something like that). The owners (Todd & Daryl) and a guy named Mike (I'm not sure what his position is, but he's extremely nice) are great to work with and are very helpful with answering any questions.

My business isn't big enough to order by the pallet, so I go every few months (it's a 3.5-hour drive for me--about halfway through the state) and get a pickup load of wax and jars (with a few other items, too) to save on shipping.

And, by the way, welcome--hope you love it here!

Jane