Annabell bath & body products

KristinesShower

Yes that is the company. I have heard they went bankrupt, but can't find anything to back that up.

I have a person that is emailing me about replacing their line of Annabell products and I want to see if what they are telling me is truth or lies. I don't do business with liars and I check things 3 and 4 times.

Coming on here asking a question is like having 4,000+ little spies around the country - can't ask for better :)

yep..they are a pretty main supplier for those who do gift baskets..I was going to use them before I started to make my own..

wow did not hear they went bankrupt..will check the gift basket board I belong to and see if I can find anything on it.

as far as the other thread you posted is concerend..I would not go that route..IMHO..not worth it...you would do better marketing wholesale to gift basket pros on your own. you min is not that high..most GB pros would pay that for bath & body and candles with no problem.:wink2: