Issaquah Candle & Supply

I ordered from these ppl because Peak didnt have the wax I needed. I cant get in touch with anyone at the office and I tried the guys cell and its the wrong number.

Anyone who uses this company, please let me know if their c/s is good or not! Im getting worried!!!

TIA,

Candlelovr

I've bought from them a couple times, and never had a problem with thier service or thier products. I never tried calling them though.

I placed my order and I think it took like 5 days to get the order to me, but when I have stuff shipped in, that's usual..

HTH a little.

Good luck.

I order from them as they are only one state away from me also. ;) All my orders usually take around 5 days average no matter where they're coming from, sometimes quicker sometimes longer but that's about average.

How did you have them ship? When did you place your order? I know that they're one of the only suppliers who give you many shipping choices, which is another plus for them. :)

I've never called them, but I have emailed them and they got back to me within 24 hours. :confused:

I hope they aren't out of biz. I'm going to Seattle the end of sept and I've already mapped out how to get to them :cheesy2:

We're gonna have 2 extra bags and I'm filling them with wax and candle supplies even if I have to leave the clothes behind :D

$23.00 to ship 10# of wax to Hawaii is insane and only Peak will offer flat rate shippng.

I have used them a couple of times and had no problems. I received my shipment in 3 days. I have ordered tins from the Seattle area also, UPS on the shipping and it was only 3 days also.

Were are you located? I am in Central California.

I hope they aren't out of biz. I'm going to Seattle the end of sept and I've already mapped out how to get to them :cheesy2:

We're gonna have 2 extra bags and I'm filling them with wax and candle supplies even if I have to leave the clothes behind :D

$23.00 to ship 10# of wax to Hawaii is insane and only Peak will offer flat rate shippng.

Hawaiian Sun, I sure wish that I could bring you supplies when we go to Maui next year, don't know if the SO will let me leave his clothes behind. Better yet, I could leave his golf clubs at home. Hum, now there is an idea:o

I havnt tried to email him but it really ticks me off that I cant get anyone to answer the phone. I kinda had an emergency and needed an answer right away, which probly isnt something I could get from email. I work for a shipping company so I was going to find out if he has shipped my order yet and if not, just to hold it at his place and I would schedule a driver in that area to go pick it up for me...I can have the shipping charges taken out of my paycheck. BUT....he freaking wouldnt answer the phone!!! I tried calling ALL DAY yesterday. The first time, it was noon over there, so I figured they're at lunch. But even at 4:00 WA time, I still couldnt get thru! Not very good customer service and I will not be ordering from them again!!

Also, I did the order status on their website and it says on 8/30 "ship tomorrow" which would be 8/31. Its going Fedex ground, today is 9/2 and Fedex doesnt even show that its been picked up! If i could, I would cancel my order but they've already charged my credit card.

Candlelovr

AKA Steaming in Tx

Guest ShellyRobyn

I order most of my wax from Jim and service has always been the best. I usually have my shipment in 3 days. I'm just a little south of idahospud. He's always been quick to return my emails so I can't imagine what's up.

Although.... now that I think about it, last time I ordered I didn't receive my shipping confirmation until the day before my wax arrived. I didn't check on it cuz I wasn't in a rush for it.

Hope you get your wax soon! Can't imagine a long weekend without wax!!:(

Yeah, me either, thats why I had to go to a local supplier and get a 10lb slab of their own blend of mottling wax. I ordered a bunch of color and fo's from Peak and some molds from Handyman, they both came today, but my wax wont be here till next week so had to go get it. I'll have lots of wax now tho, when the others get there..got some Astorlite F (i absolutely cannot wait to use that one!!! I love the design!) and some OK6228. Im all set for the long weekend and about to leave early today!!!