Ideas for packaging, anyone?

Hi everyone! I'm not new to candlemaking or candletech but I have been absent for over a year and now entering with another name... I used to be candlerookie...

Anyway, I wanted to know what ideas you may all have on putting a small bag/basket together for a prize I will be donating for my local community library's Raffle. I will be including travel tins and votives in a variety of scents and I wanted to keep away from placing them in a basket as that is so common.

So, any ideas? Maybe some neat gift bags or sacks or something?

Thanks in advance,

Monica

at the dollar store last year, i got a hat box and put stuff in it. just last weekend i done up a couple baskets for 2 aunts at a family reunion and i found 2 nice fall color baskets, they looked like real dark burnt orange and had ting little orange things around the edge, anyway these would be perfect to put fall decor in like i do, small pumpkins & gords , even the red corn. or leafs, after taking out the pretty warmer and tarts they will still be able to use the baskets. i saved a big red & gold cookie tin , from christmas this past year, i'll will be making it up for someone at chrismas.maybe a big bowl of some kind , would work for you . since its for the library maybe a neat tote bag , i have a tote bag i carry my books in when i go to check them out at library.