Solas Fo's

Bunny

I just got about 25 samples from them but haven't had a chance to test them!! I can't wait to see what others have to say because it's so hard for me to decide which ones to start with!!

You FOHO you! LMAO! What are ya waiting for? :D

I just got about 25 samples from them but haven't had a chance to test them!! I can't wait to see what others have to say because it's so hard for me to decide which ones to start with!!

Start with the A's??? Or put them all in a box and randomly pull one out and go with it!! Whatcha waiting for? ;)

Start with the A's??? Or put them all in a box and randomly pull one out and go with it!! Whatcha waiting for? ;)

I'm waiting till I get these darn wholesale pillar orders done! Hopefully next week I'll start pouring a few to test. I have a request already for the jasmine tea so that will probably be the first!!

You FOHO you!

Who me? :P I need that angel smiley?

Well...doggonit! I ordered some samples in the middle of the night (sleep ordering :laugh2: )....and again awesome customer service!! Chris just emailed me with information on my order.

Can't wait to get my FO's. Good thing I have made hubby start to help test burn candles at night while I am at work. Cause with all these samples coming next week it will take me forever to burn all those candles.

I'm excited and now broke thanks to Solas, Millcreek, Peaks, and Candle Cocoon....My empty bank account thanks all the FO suppliers....lol