Baby Butter Bar

Carriegsxr6

Wanted to make a 75% castile soap bar but didnt have any Olive pomace left so I resorted to the virgin olive oil i had in my cupboard. I think it would have turned out real green if it wasnt for the cocoa butter, coconut and castor that i also added. No FO added, but the high olive masked the scent of the cocoa, and it just smells and looks like a chunk of butter. This is also my first attempt using the pringles can. I will be buying pringles chips every week now ;-)

IMG_1294.jpg

isn't the can fun?

Yes very. And i almost threw mine away. I had bought a couple cans cause they were on sale for 99 centes ea and my daughter and I had just finished them off. After reading a couple recent threads on here, I grabbed the one out of her hand, and fished out the other one I had just thrown away. I already had a batch of soap in the one mold that I own, and was all happy that I could make another batch in the same night. weeeee

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Wow, that SO makes me wanna try out my pringles cans! Hubby just brought a whole friggin CASE of pringles home 2 days ago because 'they were on sale'. And they say women are bad about sales! HAH! Anyways, now I've got plenty of soapin molds. If mine turn out anything at all like yours, I'll be one happy camper. And that crinkle cut is a fabulous touch!