Getting Frustrated...

I know that a lot of you are acutal business owners. So you don't have a problem ordering supplies. BUT I am finding it difficult to order supplies. I am wanting to purchase some of the cool things you all speak of but places online are asking for Vendor Ids or Tax IDs. So do any of you have recommendations? I was ready to spend several hundred dollars today and NOTHING!!! UGGGG:mad:

Where are you shopping? I've bought tons of things from here at Peak, Candlewic, Bitter Creek, Natures Garden, and Just Scents and they never ask me for a tax ID. All you need is lots of $$$.$$. Also, check ebay and the classifieds for discount start-up equipment like molds and wax melters. There are probably as many people quiting the candle biz as there are starting up.

Someone else had posted this beautiful container "Madison Jar" It is at "yes supply company". I tried calling them several times but they never picked up the phone.

Who ever posted that picture, man thanks because I think they are the "bees knees" I would love to make candles for my co-workers (the ones I like) for Christmas and these containers would be perfect!

So if anyone can tell me how to get these bad boys, I will be eternally greatful!