Anyone know who sells the frosted apothecary jars?

TVG Glass in Syracruse, NY are manufactures of glass and they have great jars. Their min. is 12 cases mix and match. Their frosted is great ,it does not show "wet spots" like other frosted jars out there. www.tvgglass.com

Give them a call, they are great to work with. They will send you samples and a price list. If you can't order the 12 case quanity, they will tell you who carries their glass and you can buy from those suppliers. I do know Lone Star Candle Supply sells their apothecary jars in the 10,16,& 26oz size in both clear or frosted. They may sell to a closer supplier to you in your NW U.S. area.

TVG Glass in Syracruse, NY are manufactures of glass and they have great jars. Their min. is 12 cases mix and match. Their frosted is great ,it does not show "wet spots" like other frosted jars out there. www.tvgglass.com

Give them a call, they are great to work with. They will send you samples and a price list. If you can't order the 12 case quanity, they will tell you who carries their glass and you can buy from those suppliers. I do know Lone Star Candle Supply sells their apothecary jars in the 10,16,& 26oz size in both clear or frosted. They may sell to a closer supplier to you in your NW U.S. area.

Thanks so much for the info. Do you know if their apothecary jars are the same diam. around in the three sizes? I liked the libbey jars that filmore carries, in 8, 16, 26 oz, but they don't sell frosted. Are the TVG easy to wick?

Thanks so much for the info. Do you know if their apothecary jars are the same diam. around in the three sizes? I liked the libbey jars that filmore carries, in 8, 16, 26 oz, but they don't sell frosted. Are the TVG easy to wick?

Yes & Yes, I double wick.

They have many lids to choose from...

Flat Glass

Flat Wood

Dome Glass

Metal lids in Black, Zinc & Rust and a few more.

Yes & Yes, I double wick.

They have many lids to choose from...

Flat Glass

Flat Wood

Dome Glass

Metal lids in Black, Zinc & Rust and a few more.

Thanks for the info, Candle Man. Creative Candles asked my questions before I could get to them, lol. So these jars are the same diam. around, eh? I just shot TVG an email, so hopefully I will get an answer back on pricing. We usually order a few pallets at a time, so I will be anxious to see the pricing for their jars. Thanks again for the info. What wicks are you currently double wicking with in these? I use LX or hemp currently, not sure if I have the right sizes for the jars.

Glad they have the wood lids, I currently use wood. Cool!

Thanks for the info, Candle Man. Creative Candles asked my questions before I could get to them, lol. So these jars are the same diam. around, eh? I just shot TVG an email, so hopefully I will get an answer back on pricing. We usually order a few pallets at a time, so I will be anxious to see the pricing for their jars. Thanks again for the info. What wicks are you currently double wicking with in these? I use LX or hemp currently, not sure if I have the right sizes for the jars.

Glad they have the wood lids, I currently use wood. Cool!

Your Welcome.

I use LX wicks in mine.