candle science

Ingrid

What did everyone order form the CS sale? I am going to order tomorrow. Here is what I am looking at trying. The ones in red are FO's I have not tried yet.

Apple Jack and Peel

Black Cherry

Christmas Cedar

Creme Brulee

Lemon Verbena

Mistletoe

Mocha Cafe

Mulberry

Red Clover Tea

Scotch Pine

Strudel and Spice

Sugar Cookie

Vanilla

Yeah just purchased the 70/30 soy blend. Pours Great. Must pour at 170 this is the 123 single pour blend.

there shipping seems to be higher than bitter creek, but if price doesnt matter there pumpkin pie and lavender are great

I think their shipping rates are much better than BC - it all depends on where you live and I'm near CS.

I placed my order last night. I bought

Fruit Slices

Mulberry

Mistletoe

Christmas Cedar

Sunwashed Linen

Sweet Pea

Frank & Myrrh

Apples & Maple Bourbon

and a pound of Blueberry Cheesecake (yummy!)

I called Dan and spoke with him about the wax I was using. I told him what scents I was interested in and he told me which ones he has tested in similar wax that were awesome throwers. What a nice guy! :grin2:

I ordered: Mistletoe, BNB, Vanilla Hazelnut, Cranberry Marmalade, Hanzel & Gretel's House. (I use a 50/50 soy blend.)

Now I wished I had ordered more. The problem is ... I have so many samples, that I'm never going to get through testing all of them! I'm addicted to fo's! :yes:

I called Dan and spoke with him about the wax I was using. I told him what scents I was interested in and he told me which ones he has tested in similar wax that were awesome throwers. What a nice guy! :grin2:

I ordered: Mistletoe, BNB, Vanilla Hazelnut, Cranberry Marmalade, Hanzel & Gretel's House. (I use a 50/50 soy blend.)

Now I wished I had ordered more. The problem is ... I have so many samples, that I'm never going to get through testing all of them! I'm addicted to fo's! :yes:

Dan is great! It is a family owned business and they have the customer service to prove it! They also do alot of testing. The BNB, CM, and Mistletoe are awesome in CB135! I do not think you will be disappointed with your choices.:D