Graphic, Label, Web Designers, etc.

Sara

We don't have a listing of those who do web work (web designs, logo, labels). If you do it or know someone who does, maybe we could start add them on to our links page.

To make things easier for me (*grin*), please put in parenthesis what design services are offered.

WD - web design

L - logo

LB - labels

Thanks all.

I have been in the graphics and web design business for almost 10 years and I have been doing graphics and web work for soapers and chandlers for almost 4 years.

I do:

(WD) (L) (LB) plus print work like brochures, stationery, print ads, business cards and soap box template design, set up for printed banners etc. I also do web graphics like banners and website templates, forum signatures and avitars...etc.

I am pretty new over here, but I see lots of folks I know from the Dish :)

Thanks!

Donna

I also do web and graphic design work. I can create logos and also design websites and auction templates. I'm working on getting my site online with my portfolio and such, the address is www.auctioneden.com But it is far from finished, lol I also have a deviant art page where you can check out a bit of my artwork and logo design and such, that is http://tinkfan83.deviantart.com

Auction Den - web and graphic design work. I can create logos and also design websites and auction templates.

Creative Persuasions - (L), labels (LB), any type of corporate identity (business cards, stationery), postcards, brochures, marketing pieces, photo editing and retouching.

Justice Web Design - web, label and logo creator

River Street Designs - (L, WD)

Soapgraphics by Dovestudios - (WD) (L) (LB) plus print work like brochures, stationery, print ads, business cards and soap box template design, set up for printed banners etc. I also do web graphics like banners and website templates, forum signatures and avitars...etc.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
HI! I'm new here so I hope I'm not out of line for posting this... I do recognize many people here from the dish!

I do product photography, and I specialize in Bath and Body and Candle photos. I've worked with many small business owners from all over :)

http://www.rpicardphotography.com

Thanks!

Rebecca

Rebecca's Images are BEAUTIFUL!! She does excellent work..be sure and check out her site if you need product photos done! I see her images all over and I am very impressed! :grin2:

Welcome to CT, Rebecca!

Just took a look at your site... Holy guacamole, those are some excellent pics! PM'ing you for a password to check out the stock pics, Rebecca :D

EDIT: Couldn't PM nor send a msg through e-mail through CT, so I'll send a regular e-mail.

Just saw this thread. I don't any designing of anything but my own labels but would like to add that just because some one is listed here doesn't mean they are honest and you will get your website done. Ask me how I know. Just be very cautious of who you pick. The person I picked won't even answer any emails or pm's and I am out a couple hundred bucks in redesigning my site. I had to pay another person to finish it. So just buyer beware I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...