Some of my Products

Since I don't post alot and after looking at everyones wonderful and creative products I thought to post some of mine. But warning that don't look as good as everyone elses:D . Labels are geting reworked as I am writing this.

Went to my Daughters in June and took a few things with me by request.

We lined up the shelf above one of the computer cubicles they have in thier office. When I came back home I was asked if I could leave them for them to sell. So I did. DH took the picts :wink2: . I blame lighting and background for bad picts lol.

:undecided Well shoot need to resize a few to post them. be back later with the shelf pic that shows most of the products lined up. so here is the lava lip gloss and solid lotion bars. I know they look bad. But they feel wonderful.

Couldn't get it resized but here are some of the other products that are there and a gift basket I made for my sister that graduated LPN nursing this year.:D I'm so proud of her and yes its the same sister that is having surgery.

post-51-139458407966_thumb.jpg

post-51-139458407969_thumb.jpg

post-51-139458407972_thumb.jpg

post-51-139458407976_thumb.jpg

post-51-139458407977_thumb.jpg