Question about supplier in California?

Crystala25

Use & love their bottles, caps/lids/sprayers, I use their Hair Conditioner base . I've sampled their Whipped Body Frosting & it's great, as is their Original Hand & body moisturizing lotion. (I've even heard some word that their lotion & scrub bases may be the ones that JS is now selling.) They have an entire section, (http://www.essentialsbycatalina.com/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=13&cat=Samples, where you can order samples of practically everything they sell, bases & all. And if they don't offer it in their sampes section, they very generously have sent me large, 4 oz. samples for free! Shipping was fast too.

Thank you all, I will give them a try. I wonder if I can just pick up. There only about 15 minutes from my house. I just started on these boards yesterday, but so far this is great, everyone is so helpful and quick to respond.

Awww man you're a lucky ducky!! :P Of course if I lived that close to them, I'd be sooooooooo broke!! LOL

Yep, they send you 4oz. samples of their bases which is really nice, you can really get an idea of how it works much better than those small 1oz. samples some give.

I buy my lotion/bath gel bottles from them also, and have started buying their F&DC powder colorants, and so far am really liking them much better than the liquids I was using. :)

I just LOVE the fact that there's actually a supplier that I can USE kinda close to me. :whoohoo:

Use & love their bottles, caps/lids/sprayers, I use their Hair Conditioner base . I've sampled their Whipped Body Frosting & it's great, as is their Original Hand & body moisturizing lotion. (I've even heard some word that their lotion & scrub bases may be the ones that JS is now selling.) They have an entire section, (http://www.essentialsbycatalina.com/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=13&cat=Samples, where you can order samples of practically everything they sell, bases & all. And if they don't offer it in their sampes section, they very generously have sent me large, 4 oz. samples for free! Shipping was fast too.

I was thinking of trying their shampoo/conditioner, how do you like the conditioner base?

Love the conditioner base, haven't tried the shampoo yet. The fact that the samples they sell are 4 ounces is great because you can actually make a single batch for yourself to try out. It says on their site that they are only an internet based co, no storefront, but it also says you may be able to pick up your oreder. This was in FAQ:

imgQuestion.gifQuestion :

Can I pick-up my order to save on shipping? imgAnswer.gifAnswer :

We are 100 % internet based, a customer storefront is not available. If you are local and cannot have your order shipped please call us at (951)817-8965

btnGoTop.gif

I'm just starting out and have been very happy with them. They have a great "Back to Basics" lotion base that is inexpensive and great quality. Customer service is awesome too. Love them!

Oh and their refined shea is fantastic. Never grainy and perfect consistancy every time!