Playing around with company names, How about this one...

Hello all,

Right now we are Candles by DonnaMarie, however, since we are pretty much just starting our foray into candlemaking I don't mind changing the name if something more original came along.

What do you think about the Jack B. Nimble Jack B. Quick Candle Co. Not sure how original it is though.

Maybe a little to long also. Don't think I would be able to shorten it though. What do you guys think.

Bob and Donna

Nope, they aren't mine. These did not come up when I did a Google search earlier. Too bad.

I wonder if it would be a problem if I said Co. instead of spelling out Company. I guess I should probably just stay with Candles by DonnaMarie.

Thanks to all who responded.

Bob and DonnaMarie

What about JACK BE NIMBLE They just have B.A thought because I came into this when I first got my name.In fact said it was available and I THOUGHT I got it.Even gave cc number.Then 2 weeks later another person got it the same exact day.Although I did get on-line just a couple minutes after midnight to get the name and available and then poof taken.

So I changed and put a -(dash) and that is all I changed.Used that name for a year and found my candles are just as good if not better than that company and also much more reasonable so decided to change name and add one thing to it.

Could say jackbenimblecompany or jackbnimblecandles

LynnS

How about J.B. Nimble and Quick Candle Co. Almost sounds like it came right out of Charles Dickens. I collect Dicken's Village houses, so it would fall right in line.

I know I will have to shorten it for a website, probably something like jbncandleco otherwise it would be too much to type.

Bob and DonnaMarie