crystalwarmers.com

carol k

I have not tried them Carol, but I wanted to thank you for posting their website addy. They have some neat stuff. I may give them a try unless someone comes on here with bad news.

I have been trying to find some nice tealight melters and electric warmers. I love Jackel's products but their site has been having problems -- can't seem to place an order. I need to call again and place it verbally. Also, I read on here that their electric warmers are only 12 watts and some find this too low. I bet I would find it too low too. I could order the tealight melters though.

I look forward to seeing if anyone here has used Crystal Warmers. :)

I should have my lastest order in tomorrow or the next day I think. I ordered some when Nana was running it I really like the warmers and my customers love them. At my Corn fest I sold 25 of them, sold out several designs would have sold more it I had brought more but was not sure how they would do and I knew my levines burners would do well. They out sold the levines by 4 to 1. I am also selling them for $15.00 a peices and customer where not even blinking just buying.

I should have my lastest order in tomorrow or the next day I think. I ordered some when Nana was running it I really like the warmers and my customers love them. At my Corn fest I sold 25 of them, sold out several designs would have sold more it I had brought more but was not sure how they would do and I knew my levines burners would do well. They out sold the levines by 4 to 1. I am also selling them for $15.00 a peices and customer where not even blinking just buying.

Hi Vicki,

I checked the site to see what the wattage is, but could not find it. How is the scent throw with these? They really are very pretty and I would definitely like to try them out. I am glad to hear that they sell well for you. :)

I ordered a ccouple to try and got them in yesterday...let me just say I wasnt too impressed. The crystal warmers are kinda cheesy looking..they are sprayed inside with glitter....I havent put any wax on them yet, maybe to clear ones would be nice but I got a green and yellow which looks orange..and the top on it was cracked emailed the company and havent heard back yet. The only thing I like about it without using it is that you can control the heat/light...JMHO...hope I havent offended anyone!

I ordered a ccouple to try and got them in yesterday...let me just say I wasnt too impressed. The crystal warmers are kinda cheesy looking..they are sprayed inside with glitter....I havent put any wax on them yet, maybe to clear ones would be nice but I got a green and yellow which looks orange..and the top on it was cracked emailed the company and havent heard back yet. The only thing I like about it without using it is that you can control the heat/light...JMHO...hope I havent offended anyone!

This is a bummer to hear. Maybe they are not all like that. I may try them out anyway. I sure wish I could find a really good electric melter wholesale supplier that has as many pretty ones as Jackel but are at least a 20 watt and not just a 12 watt. :undecided Thanks for your opinion.

How large of a tart do they hold? The website says 1/2oz....but I am hoping they could hold more.

I also emailed them with 2 questions.... the 1st never was answered. I placed an order anyways and never got a confirmation or anything....and then a couple days later I was sent the invoice. So now I am torn about completing my order. :undecided

HTH

Well the wattage is a halogen 37 watt bulb. I get 2 breakaway blocks in one easily.

I will admit some of the designs are cheesy but some are really pretty. I was very careful picking out the one that I thought had an elegance to them or where just cute.

I sold most of them to young women between the ages of 16 to 25 they really appealed to that age group. They where also more than willing to part with their money. I don't know about other areas but that age group here normally buys at walmart because of price. So if I can get some of my better tarts and candles in to their hands I am happy because they are our future buyers with disposable income in about 5 year they will be buying the better quality candles from me.

I don't honestly know about their customer service this is the first time I have order from them when I bought from Nana she was really good about getting back with me about any concerns. I had some break and she reimbursed me really quick.

Well the wattage is a halogen 37 watt bulb. I get 2 breakaway blocks in one easily.

I will admit some of the designs are cheesy but some are really pretty. I was very careful picking out the one that I thought had an elegance to them or where just cute.

I sold most of them to young women between the ages of 16 to 25 they really appealed to that age group. They where also more than willing to part with their money. I don't know about other areas but that age group here normally buys at walmart because of price. So if I can get some of my better tarts and candles in to their hands I am happy because they are our future buyers with disposable income in about 5 year they will be buying the better quality candles from me.

I don't honestly know about their customer service this is the first time I have order from them when I bought from Nana she was really good about getting back with me about any concerns. I had some break and she reimbursed me really quick.

Hello Vicky,

Can you tell us which designs were 'non cheesy', lol. The idea of being able to turn the dial up or down is pretty cool. I thought many of them looked very classy.

Thanks!

I bought a couple of only one design, their not very fancy, kinda like a glass icecream sundae holder with a seperate fluted colored dish on top. I make my tarts in muffin pans from Walmart and the dish can hold 1 tart. The warmer has a dimmer switch type that you can conrol the brightness of your bulb and I found them to give me a great scent throw with that option. I am doing a craft show and can not have a flame, I believe this warmer will fill the area and get customers attention. I suggest to buy one and try before commiting to a large order. Wish they were a little more attractive..HTH

Vicky ~ are these warmers made with real glass or some sort of hard plastic or resin type material? I think these would go over very well in my area also. I too have alot of super center shoppers in this area. Holly, thumbs up for posting this :)

These are real glass.

Hello Vicky,

Can you tell us which designs were 'non cheesy', lol. The idea of being able to turn the dial up or down is pretty cool. I thought many of them looked very classy.

Thanks!

Let me get to my shop and I will give you some numbers of what I bought and a list of what sold well when. I will also as soon as I get my new ones in give a report on the 2 new designs I am bringing in.

Let me get to my shop and I will give you some numbers of what I bought and a list of what sold well when. I will also as soon as I get my new ones in give a report on the 2 new designs I am bringing in.

Thanks so much, I think they may sell well over here in Pikes Place....

Sorry guys got distracted. I do that a lot.

Okay here it my top sellers starting and working my way down I am also just putting the series number not color.

54bell I didn'tlike these and my sales on them are slow.

Today I got in the

They are okay but I don't feel comfortable about charging any more than $10.00 for them so I most likely won't order these again unless they sell really well.

next order will most likely try the 902 or 908 might even try the 935 even though the 930 and 935 are close in styles.

Thank you Holly for posting this & Vicki for all your help. I checked out some of the "styles" you purchased & I see what you mean by taking your time picking out the classy ones. Again, thanks for taking the time for that info :)

Hi, actually it was CarolK who posted it. :wink2: Someone else thought I was the one who posted it too. Thanks again Carol for posting this thread. If I get a chance to order, I will let the board know how they work for me.

~Holly