Cardstock

Holly

I have been trying to find the right cardstock in the stores around here. I am not sure if I want to go white or not and have looked for an off-white tone. I cannot seem to find the right thing. They always seem to be in a variety pack. For those who do tags, what and where do you find the right paper and color? I am searching online right now. Thanks! :)

I use plain white..they have packs of 250 sheets at walmart for like $4..Office Max will have tons of color choices if you are looking for off white.

For hang tags I actually use biz card paper..you can get 1000 cards for $11 at office max..near the fancy paper for weddings and invitations and stuff..at least that is where they keep it at our store.:undecided

I use plain white..they have packs of 250 sheets at walmart for like $4..Office Max will have tons of color choices if you are looking for off white.

For hang tags I actually use biz card paper..you can get 1000 cards for $11 at office max..near the fancy paper for weddings and invitations and stuff..at least that is where they keep it at our store.:undecided

Thanks. I have checked our Staples store (office supples) but have not found the right thing there. I also checked Michaels -- no luck. I can't remember now if I checked Office Depot at the time I bought the business card stock. I will have to check there again. I would want them to be less wide than the business card. Do you just cut yours down? We do not have an Office Max around here. I will keep looking. :)

when I used to do hang tags...I used the business card size and folded them in half like a card so that I had a front for my logo...center for candle specific info (scent, net wt., etc).....back for safety info

Thanks. I have thought about doing this too. I am not sure which way I want to go yet -- folded or unfolded. I will try both and see. :)

I use full sheet card stock paper, which is stocked with regular and colored copy paper at Office Depot/Office Max/Staples- not with the specialty papers/business card/label stock. I have a paper cutter and then just cut them myself. It's MUCH cheaper than buying pre-perf'ed stock, and you get a larger variety of papers. Plus you can then make tags any size you want, all with the same stock. In your tag/label software, you can either pick a standard template, or some software will let you make a custom template.

I use about a 65lb paper.

http://www.officedepot.com/browse.do?N=200888

HTH!