The Candle Source fos

Deana_P

deanna-

I have not used those fragrances as of yet. I just started ordering from the about a month ago and love what I have gotten and tested so far. These are fantastic:

J&J bedtime Bath

Coffee caramel cream

Cinnamon and Sandalwood

Black raspberry vanilla

Sunwashed Linen

I use KY125.

I am currently testing:

Brandied fruit

Sage and Citrus

Starfruit and Mango

Buttermint

lemongrass

Candy cane

Hope this helps some. I really like the oils I have gotten so far and Loren has been great to work with---quick on responding to questions and getting my orders out.

Tracey

chocolate chip cookie-smells just like you took a batch out of the oven.

some others i recently tried

apple butter

brandied fruit

buttered rum

country bumpkin

pumpkin/vanilla- renamed pumpkin pie

these are absolutely fantastic, and selling like crazy for me.

i use 100% soy and their oils are working wonderful.

some other recommendations

soothing lavender

relaxation

fantasy- britney spears- i've just used for b&b products

cinnamon & sandalwood

magnolia

One of my favorite suppliers. I order on Friday night, and Monday morning it is at my door. So far, have not had a bad one, and I have tried:

Butt Naked

Buttered Rum

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Clothes Line

Coffee Caramel Cream

Fresh Cut Roses (my mom had this same tart going for over 12 hours and was still strong!!)

Fresh Peach

Fruit Blast (smells like Hi C fruit punch)

Green Apple

J&J

Juniper Breeze

Lemongrass

Melonberry (love this one!!!)

Mid Summer Night

Monkey Farts

Muscadine Grape

Ocean Mist

Pears and Petals

Sage and Citrus

Starfruit and Mango (my favorite!!)

Plus, I ordered all their holiday scents, so I have yet to try them all.

I just ordered from them for the first time last week. I don't know why but I wasn't expecting much (maybe because their prices were so good and I had never heard of them, I don't know-lol) But a customer was requesting a scent and that was the only place I found it. I was pleasantly surprised. I only ordered two- pumpkin vanilla and sugared cranberries. They both throw like crazy. The pumpkin vanilla is my favorite! Sugared cranberries is REALLY sweet and extremely strong. I'll definitely be ordering more from them!

Loren is the best...GREAT customer service...FAST shipping...I use only FO's from them!

If you like a creamy sweet dessert scent...try her Creme Brulee...I go through this like water!

Strawberries and Champagne, Sex on the Beach, Chocolate Chip Cookie those are good too...and the Pumpkin & Vanilla is the best too!

I order from here all the time and like others have said, I have yet to get a bad oil from them. I order my warmers, oils and jars and the shipping is fast and they are more personable than most suppliers are. Unfortunately I am not making much right now due to my back surgery at the end of June but am dying to get back at it and order some fall and holiday scents! You can't go wrong with this supplier!

**By the way, if you are in the market for the combo warmers you can email them too and get wholesale prices on them. There is a minimum order amount like others have but these are very pretty and I sell the heck out of them! I think they are like $9 each which is the best price I have found so far on the combo warmers without all the hassles of sending in tax id #'s and business license info. You might be able to get them for less at other supplies but I liked the hassle-free ordering with Loren on these! Just thought I would mention this in case anyone is interested!**

I love Loren, HE is a great supplier. Very friendly, fast reply to emails, exact shipping to Canada and great oils at very good prices. I LOVE HIS vanilla and fresh berries, monkey farts, strawberries and champagne, vanilla walnut, bedtime bath and black raspberry and vanilla. I have ordered fantasy - britney spears, pineapple and pink sugar. I am later adding butt naked, spiced apples and peaches, cotton candy, juniper breeze, melonberry, pears and petals and sex on the beach.

I am hoping to narrow my fragrance selection to only 2, maybe 3, suppliers and the candle source will be one of them.

Edited for confusion over unisex name.... lol.

Thank You Candle Buddy.I agree a HE.I e-mailed and thought it was a she.Called the next day and said may I speak to Loren.He said this is him.So I found out.

I pick up my orders and Yes he is very nice.Even left a order at his house for me to pick up because he was closed and leaving that day.The house is on the property.Oils are good and I also get jars there.

LynnS

Wow, I have been ordering from thecandlesource for almost three years and had no idea Loren was a he! Huh! Everyone is absolutley right about him, extremely friendly (emails), super fast shipping and all the scents are great. I carry pretty much every single scent he has to offer and have not been disappointed yet. Pumpkin and Vanilla is heavenly. I just love thecandlesource!

OMG - I've been purchasing from Loren for yr & a half never realized she was a he......:laugh2: I also feel real stupid!

I have just about every FO they got! People you have got to try the Vicks - WOW one of my 'TOP' sellers for candles & smelly jelly's; this one i cant keep in stock! The Moonlight Path - dead onto the B&B product.....

I cannot say nothing bad about this Supplier! Fast, Friendly & the quickest shipping ever from 'any' supplier:) Very happy with 'his' service!

Now, i dont have the Pumpkin & Vanilla yet so you all talking so highly about it i may have to get it sometime soon:wink2:

~Carlena~

Ok.....I waited as long as I could.....I HAD to order after reading all the praise...here's what I ordered:

Egg Nog

Mid Summer's Night

Vanilla Crunch

Cinnamon Sandalwood

Downy

Coffee Carmel Cream

Creme Brulee

Pumpkin Vanilla

Gingerbread

Green Apple

J&J Bedtime Bath

Sugared Spruce......

Now I can't wait to get them!!!!

Beverly

Of these that you ordered I get the Sugared Spruce every fall to go through the winter and I can't keep it around long enough. It sells like crazy for me and it is a really nice strong sweet spruce scent IMO. I love it and I'm not much for spruce or piney scents. I have a lady in CO. that buys everything I have made of this one. It works great in soy, paraffin and parasoy...very strong throw cold and hot. I'm not sure about the others you ordered so can't help you on them but just had to add my opinion on the Sugared Spruce!

Well, I have used these ones myself in Soy & the downy dont smell like downy smells more like baby powder but its nice! The rest are GREAT!

Mid Summers Night

Coffee Caramel Cream

Downy

J&J Bedtime Bath

Now, it looks like i'll have to not only purchase the Pumpkin Vanilla but the Sugared Spruce -!! Amazing Supplier - can't ask for it any better then this.

~Carlena~

I just ordered more from them on Monday- I loved the two oils I got from there last week (pumpkin and vanilla and sugared cranberries). Got my second order today and though I haven't poured any, I can't wait! They smell awesome OOB. I got Cinnamon Toasted Almonds, Juniper Breeze, Vicks Vapor Rub, Candy Kitchen, Melon Berry, Vanilla and Fresh Berries and Vanilla Crunch. I can't wait to play! LOL This supplier is awesome. Love their prices and their fast USPS shipping!

I got all my oils today and WOW..... :drool: I LOVE every single one of them....I will definitely be ordering in larger amounts along with a few I didn't get!!! I guess I'll have to try the Vicks scent.....I'm doing a show next month so I want a big variety along with some new fall scents! SUPERFAST shipping on top of it!!! My newest favorite supplier!!

Beverly