Recommendations for a GOOD lotion base supplier

skg

I'm not at the point of making of my own. I do want a base thats close to "natural" - if there is a lotion product like that. I have bought one base (off of E-bay) which I do not really like... any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Sandy

I have tried many hand & body lotions and done many searches and the best one by far is the one from "BC" it is so silky smooth and feels great on the skin, and has all the perfect ingredients and you can't ask for a better deal. I tried others and they did not even come close to this even ones I paid lots more for. So Bitter Creek at www.candlesupply.com gets my vote 100%

Sue Ann

Hi

I also love the lotion base of Goats Milk & Honey from Wholesale supplies plus. Thier shipping is not always great but this one really moves for me..

HTH

Teresa:grin2:

This one is great! I use it as well. The easiest thing to scent & package & people just love this. Again, they have the same one at www.soapandthings.com, if you want to compare shipping prices, if WSP's shipping is alot to your area.