JS - Your favs

wicken

I am going to order from JS for the first time. What do you think of the one s that I have picked out to try? Do you have any suggestions or must haves?

Nanas Apple Butter

Buttercream Hazelnut

Carmel Cinnamon Latte

Hillbilly Fixens

Honeyed Almond

Jamaican Me Crazy

Merlot

Oatmeal Scotchies

Pumpkin Nog

Sugared Clementine Spice

Toffee Macciato

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Thanks!!

The Apple Butter, Vanilla Buttercream Crunch, Caramel Cinnamon Latte and Toffee Macchiato are all really great! Haven't tried the others on your list- aside from what you have listed- Citrus Linen H20, Mojito Cocktail, Berry Lemonade Yahoo and Sweet Orange Pomegrante are strong and among my bestsellers. I know there are a bunch more I could recommend, but can't think of them off the top of my head.

I LOVE the pumpkin nog. It has a great hot throw with soy. Vanilla buttercream crunch, vanilla patchouli, citrus linen H20, hyacinth chula orchard.

The pumpkin nog is a MUST for me. I am burning it right now and it is delicious!!!!

HTH

p.s. I wasn't fond of Jamaican me crazy, the hot throw wasn't there.:undecided

I have several that sell well - but I personally didn't care for the Jam me Crazy. I got a good scent throw, I just didn't care for it. I haven't tried the Oatmeal Scotchies yet, but the rest on your list are great. I love the Honeyed Almond, but I got a lighter throw.

A few others that are not on your list but do very well for me are:

Asian Spice is really good

chai tea - very strong

cranberry spice - very strong

christmas mulberry - very strong

country kitchen - REALLY strong

the vanilla wafer one - i can't think of the real name, but it is very good

Christmas Splendor smells like citrus, apples & spice. There's other notes that I can't identify, but everyone who sniffs it, loves it. IMHO, it's an awesome scent for Christmas. :grin2:

I will have to give it a whirl. I am not a fan of the Christmas scents that smell like trees.... ick!!

I Think you will be pleased with your order. These are great choices. I use quite a few of JS oils,

Nanas Apple Butter--The best apple scent out there! STRONG

Buttercream Hazelnut--Lighter for me, but nice

Carmel Cinnamon Latte--THE BEST COFFEE SCENT!!

Hillbilly Fixens--have a sample, haven't poured it yet

Honeyed Almond--another one I haven't sampled

Jamaican Me Crazy--Haven't tried it yet

Merlot--Very strong, nice scent!

Oatmeal Scotchies--This is so yummy oob, going to pour it tonight!

Pumpkin Nog--Great scent, not as strong in my wax as others have said, but so yummy.

Sugared Clementine Spice--This is one of my favorites, Very strong

Toffee Macciato--OMG--Super strong and delicious buttery caramel. I don't smell the coffee as much, but it is so wonderful

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch--Very strong scent, just like WYW, but not as pricey. Love it

To this list I would add:

Serendipity, Zaza Zu, Mojito cocktail, Vanilla of Pearl (we get so many compliments on this one), Berry Buttercream, My Mammas, Citrus Linen H20, and Totally Scrumptious, Strawberry Jam, Blueberry Cheesecake, extra spice spice cookies----I know there are more, but these are top sellers.

I absolutely love Summer Splash........it smells awesome! I really like

the Hawaiian white ginger. It's a lighter smell, but has a really good

throw. Flirt, too, is a nice sweet scent with a nice throw.

The vanilla buttercream crunch smells really good too.

I have tons more to test, but these are my favs so far!

Margo

I Think you will be pleased with your order. These are great choices. I use quite a few of JS oils,

Nanas Apple Butter--The best apple scent out there! STRONG

Buttercream Hazelnut--Lighter for me, but nice

Carmel Cinnamon Latte--THE BEST COFFEE SCENT!!

Hillbilly Fixens--have a sample, haven't poured it yet

Honeyed Almond--another one I haven't sampled

Jamaican Me Crazy--Haven't tried it yet

Merlot--Very strong, nice scent!

Oatmeal Scotchies--This is so yummy oob, going to pour it tonight!

Pumpkin Nog--Great scent, not as strong in my wax as others have said, but so yummy.

Sugared Clementine Spice--This is one of my favorites, Very strong

Toffee Macciato--OMG--Super strong and delicious buttery caramel. I don't smell the coffee as much, but it is so wonderful

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch--Very strong scent, just like WYW, but not as pricey. Love it

To this list I would add:

Serendipity, Zaza Zu, Mojito cocktail, Vanilla of Pearl (we get so many compliments on this one), Berry Buttercream, My Mammas, Citrus Linen H20, and Totally Scrumptious, Strawberry Jam, Blueberry Cheesecake, extra spice spice cookies----I know there are more, but these are top sellers.

You must try the Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter, Blueberry Cheesecake (one of my all-time favorite oils...EVER), Pumpkin Nog, Chestnuts & Brown Sugar :drool: , and Vanilla Buttercream Crunch (to DIE for...better than WYW's oil). I would also add their Cinnamon Rolls with Vanilla Frosting...this is the most realistic and STRONG cinnabun scent out there for me.