Unique lip balm flavors

Crafty1_AJ

What are some cool lip balm flavors you've tried? I'm talking somewhat out of the ordinary -- not your typical cherry, grape, mint or chocolate, KWIM? I noticed Robin has some cool ones such as coconut lemongrass and a plum apricot one. :drool: I'd LOVE to try those bad boys -- right up my alley!

I recently got some raspberry peach lip balm flavor that's to die for. You guys have any other unique flavors? Not nasty ones, but nice?

to each his own..

I actually prefer plain or mint over all of them.. i had chocolate one before and it was nasty.

Can you mix your own...like chocolate/raspberry..or cherry/watermelon

what about coffee..I think bittercreek had a bunch of flavor choices.

I don't make lip balm, but I was looking on bittercreek's site and some of the flavor look great. I would like banana cream, pineapple or pina colada. I like the tropical flavors/scents.

NG has a lot of good flavors, margarita, pina coloda, tropical punch and such. Not nasty. :smiley2:

They aren't anything special lol,,, straight MMS flavors ;)

I'm working on a lavender mint one with EOs, still haven't gotten it right.

Great minds and all ... I've been wanting to do a lavender eo one too. :wink2:

Thanks for the tips on your source ... I'd noticed the coconut-lemongrass one there before, but hadn't noticed any apricots or plums for some odd reason. LOL

Thanks, guys ... great ideas. Pamper, my fave is actually a simple undeodorized cocoa butter and peppermint eo one too. It's currently my topseller this summer. :)

I just got a bunch from a co-op on soapsaver.. Dr. Pepper, Cranberry, White Chocolate Mocha, Irish Cream, Sour Apple, Pink Lemonade and more! OMG they smell fab in the bottle, I can't wait for this stuff to be mixed with some oils!

Some of my favorites are Caramel, Butter rum, Toasted marshmallow, Rootbeer, Bubblegum, Mochaccino, Honey, Latte, and Margarita. I love flavor oils and the way they smell. I only sweeten a few for kids, but keep them unsweetened for adults.

Ann