Fall Fragrance Candles???

HeavenScentU

I know this has been asked before but I am getting so many requests for fall fragrances that I am freaking out!!! I was in a store which carried Yankme and their pumpkin cheese cake smelled so awesome!!! I want that fragrance it smells just like a pumpkin pie.. Does anyone know who might carry it. I have tried so many pumpkins and they smell like cinnamon and not a good cinnamon scent... I have only found one good scent and that is gingerbread so far I don't know what I am going to sell to the customers... Please help me!!!!

I just poured BCS Pumpkin Cheescake yesterday in CB-3 soy and it does smells great -- cold throw. I can detect the cheesecake part too. I can't wait to test it. I hope the hot throw is as good as the cold throw. I have not smelled Yankee's yet so I am not sure how close this one would be to that. I may go into a store to smell the Yankee one to see how it compares. I will post a review when I test burn it. :)