Orange Chili Pepper

Brenda (OH)

I was doing some google searches and wasn't coming up with much except for those who have candles scented with it....they must have found it somewhere...unless they are an independent selling Mia Bella....it sure sounds like an interesting fragrance....

Tracey

I was doing some google searches and wasn't coming up with much except for those who have candles scented with it....they must have found it somewhere...unless they are an independent selling Mia Bella....it sure sounds like an interesting fragrance....

Tracey

I have never smelled it but had a lady who want a BUNCH of candles if I can find it. I'll ask to see if she has a candle I can sniff. Maybe something would be close out there under a different name. It does sound like an interesting scent :drool:

Maybe you could blend it yourself - I've ordered a sample from Silkythymes, Chipotle, and it smells really "peppery" OOB. But I don't know the Mia Bella scent and therefore don't know also if there is something else in this scent.

Inez:smiley2: