Just got FO samples from Aroma Haven...WOW

lsbennis

All I can say is...WOW...I just got some samples from Aroma Haven they ROCK...I only picked the ones that they suggested for Soy so we will see if they still Rock after I test burn. They also put little candies and a welcome card in my order...very nice. I'm still waiting on samples from Day Star...hope they are just as good.

:drool:

I always get little chocolates hidden in the shred.

Don't be too disappointed if the scents you got don't rock in soyl I do soy, too, and always get those. They don't always rock for me. However, I don't want to slam them because I know it could be me.

oh...sorry about that I got:

Buttermint

Celtic Moon Sice

Cherry Mist

Flannel Sheets

Grasshoper Pie

Lavender Apples and Oak

Little Black Dress

Pink Sugar

Twigs and Berries

White Jasmine

Tangerine Lavender

Manderine Twist

....going to need to work a 2nd job to afford this new addiction! :drool:

You have to try "Sweet Tooth", it really ROCKS and ummmmmmmmmmit is so YUMMY:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I use it in Body Spray,Body Powder,Body Butter,Hand & Body Lotion, Body Glaze ,and candles and you cannot believe the hot and cold throw you get, WOW, :whoohoo: Now take your hands off your eyes, you know you want to see this, :yay: this is one you have to have :drool: Yum yum I have to reorder, hope she has a sale soon, because I can't wait much longer, my bottle is getting low, next time I am ordering 2 lbs. Love her Pink Sugar , too!!! Anyone tried Little Black Dress?

Sue Ann

Buttermint

Celtic Moon Sice

Cherry Mist

Flannel Sheets

Grasshoper Pie

Lavender Apples and Oak

Little Black Dress

Pink Sugar

Twigs and Berries

White Jasmine

Tangerine Lavender

Manderine Twist

How are: Lavender Apples & Oak? Flannel Sheets? & Twigs & Berries? Can you describe how they smell? (OOB is fine, if you haven't used them yet). I wanted to order those, but didn't.

I have a very devoted lavender friend who is crazy over the lavender apples & oak. I give her lotions, etc, done in this. She doesn't want regular lavender anymore. Haven't tried it in a candle.

i love the clothespins.. really fresh and clean smelling.. love it..

also.. fresh aire is good..

alaskan wilderness is a good mens scent.. but i have quite a few women that just love it... its real out doorsy type.. you can smell the pine.. but not pine soly.. its been a long day.. i'm making up alot of words here :P

flannel sheets is awesome too..

i've been happy with everything ... i've gotten.. and i love her little hidden candy and thank you card you get with every order.. quick shipping too.. i ordered on tuesday.. and my order arrived today (thursday) love that in a supplier !!!

How are: Lavender Apples & Oak? Flannel Sheets? & Twigs & Berries? Can you describe how they smell? (OOB is fine, if you haven't used them yet). I wanted to order those, but didn't.

So far oob:

Lavender Apples and Oak...my first smell is Lavender then I can definitly smell the apple but it is not a strong apple I like the combination seems to tone both smells down...I really don't smell any oak type of scent, maybe when it burns.

Flannel Sheets...first smell is a Downey type smell but not too strong with maybe a little bit of a musky undertone!

Twigs & Berries: first smell a foresty berry smell, very masculine but not too strong.

So far my first impressions of these scents...I will let you know how they burn. HTH

:smiley2:

My friend makes pillars in the lavender, apples & oak AND the celtic moonspice, and these are my all time favs. yummmmmmmmmmma

Wait till you try out the L,A&O in wax, well at least my friends pillars, I can really smell all the notes in this. I'm not really big on lavender just by itself, so I was really happily surprised when I smelled this for the first time. :)

• 2 weeks later...
oh...sorry about that I got:

Buttermint

Celtic Moon Sice

Cherry Mist

Flannel Sheets

Grasshoper Pie

Lavender Apples and Oak

Little Black Dress

Pink Sugar

Twigs and Berries

White Jasmine

Tangerine Lavender

Manderine Twist

Out of all your list I use Buttermint, Grasshopper Pie, Tangerine Lav. (and Strawberry Musk) They are all great in soy. I haven't tried any of the others on your list.