Invitations to OPEN HOUSE

Sndfrddy

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share their invitations they send out for open houses. The kind you just drop in for witout presentations or games. Just some snacks and drinks and cash and carry. Thinking of trying this at my house this year for the first time. Thanks so much for sharing. It's appreciated.

I think this is a great idea, because I was thinking of the same idea in November to have an 'open house' to come between certain hours, have a few snacks, mingle and check out products to buy for Christmas time. I am trying to work on an invitation as well. I'm not sure if this is what you meant or not. I know there will be many others here, who are interested in knowing what to add to such an invitation as well.

Thankyou very much for posting your last years invitation! Much appreciated! One question: Is it too rude to say somewhere on the invitation cash or checks accepted? That way people don't have to feel they need to get a large quantity of cash, not knowing what they might order.

on my Candle parties that are drop in at the bottom sort of small I always list what i accept. When I did my open house last year in Oct I did invite called a drop and shop party. I listed at the bottom once again that I accepted checks, cash, and most major credit cards. I just made it smaller so it did not stick out like a sore thumb. I think people liked that because i had a couple of ladies say they were glad to know I accepted cc before hand. That is just my thoughts on it though

You don't need to feel awkward about hosting a "party" for your products. It's not the same as having a personal party in your home. I send out E-vites for my open house. It' s a yearly event, I have it the first Sunday in December and I tie it into Christmas shopping, and every year it's been a huge success.

If this is your first event, try using the word "Annual" in your opening line, for some reason that seems to bring more people in.

Good luck with your Open House (that's the best way to have a party in my opinion, plus it takes pressure off of you hosting).