Any Fort Lauderdale/Miami Soapers Here?

Hi Candlespastore,

I'm from WPB and I'm having a heck of a time trying to find any close candle supply and glass companies that I could at least drive to and pick up to save on the shipping. Have not found any yet...most are out of state. So I guess I wouldn't be able to help you locate vendors but just wanted to say hello.

Linda :cool2:

lol...you are right it seems that most of the big distributors or at least the ones I like are all located in the midwest somewhere. The best I could do as far as candle and soap supplies is www.Floridasoysolutions.com they are located just north of Orlando so that should help a little with shipping cost. Keep me posted if you find any local distributors and I will do the same.

Linda :cool2:

http://www.pvsoap.com/carrierbasespecialtyoils.asp

Ponte Verda is in FL, not sure how close but shipping should be good.

Thanks for the link E, but the prices that site charges makes me wanna run and duck for cover. Columbus Foods charges $.79 a pound for coconut oil, and even with shipping it comes to about $1.40 a pound. $5 for a pound of Coconut oil on PV Soap. Guess I will keep ordering out of state:cry2: