So Excited!

BizzyBs

After a rollercoaster week:eek: ...the vinyl items I ordered off of eBay have arrived! I was so excited, that I immediately went out and applied the banner to the back of our SUV. Just had to come and show them off...how nice did these turn out? I got a banner and t-shirt for the craft show too. And this guy off of eBay is super fast (and cheap!!).

carbanner.jpg

Looks awesome Beckie!! (by the way how big is the window cling you got?) :)

Thanks Steph...I forgot the both of us have Expeditions. :) It is actual vinyl that you apply to the outside of the window and it is approx. 20 inches wide.

can you use your wiper? it looks great!

Yep...sure can! If you've never had a vinyl banner applied to your window before, I would describe it as being like a pin-stripe on the side of the car...very thin vinyl that you can barely feel when you rub your hand across it. Most vinyls like this last 5 or 6 years before having to be replaced.

LOVE IT! I was looking into making my own by a big magnet from Staples, but am afraid people will be rude & steal them off....You think it will be a problem with the one you got?

Thanks!

~Carlena~

No one can take this off...it is permanent vinyl letters that you rub onto the outside of the window. :)