Fragrance dilema-JS Fragrances

Tracey

WTF - as for the newsletters, how many times has it been posted that if there is a problem with a supplier, you need to contact the supplier. Has anyone bothered to see if there is a problem before jumping to conclusions? I didn't get one for several weeks and sent a note to see what was going on.

Since none of you use or like JS why do you care about the newsletter?

It wasn't a matter of not using or liking JS necessarily. It was a matter of just stating some of their FOs just didn't work. Too many people reporting the same thing is more than coincidental or the result of a problem. The problem seems to be with an owner that has a finger on a delete button. Go back and read what was posted and you will understand better. You will also see that no one has bashed JS or Becky or her CS. People can only report what they have experienced and to be basically told they are full crap is not right.

edited for spelling.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH PLEASE! Make adjustments to my products? LMAO, I sell THOUSANDS of candles every yr using my regular suppliers FO's....fo's that actually throw...and I do not have to make any adjustments. Why oh why would I do that? Just to use good ole Becs oils? I think not.

Also, a lot of us here have full time jobs...careers even...who cares if you have one. Could it be your full time job is being a FO pourer for JS?

Hey, to each his/her own. It's a shame that so many of the oils haven't worked out for those of you that have been disappointed. I would never venture to tell any chandler that he/she isn't doing something right, and if they were, the oils would throw for them. That's just uncalled for...

It really is just a matter of personal preference...like I've said twice now, I've had several very strong throwers from JS, and also some that didn't do it for me. This can be said (from my experience only) that I've sampled some from BCN, Peaks, and others that didn't work well for me either...but again, I've had many that were wonderful. I don't really have any strong allegiance to one supplier, because there isn't one supplier that meets all of my needs. I guess when I mentioned earlier that I was a JS junkie...I retract. I'm more or less a JS/NG/BCN/Millcreek/Snowtop/ICS junkie...I've found oils from each of these suppliers that were complete winners for me.