Any recs for a good Lavender Vanilla?

TartAddict

Hi all :)

My little brother is getting married in October. I offered to make them some candles for the reception, and they'd like lavender vanilla (the one FO I don't own, LOL). Does anyone have a suggestion for a good lavender vanilla for paraffin? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

D

I like Millcreek's Lavender Vanilla. I also like JS's but prefer Millcreek's now. They both throw well in soy. JS may be a bit stronger (more potent -- in a good way) but Millcreek throws really well too. GL Lavender Vanilla is nice too -- more vanilla in it than Millcreek's or JS's. However, it did not throw real well in the soy I use. Also, I think I may like a little less vanilla in this combo than what was in GL's. I would say that Millcreek's is inbetween JS and GL -- Lavender and Vanilla ratio. I believe I tried KY's too but it did not seem to throw as well for me, but recall a lot of people having good results with this one. I may have had candlenose, who knows. It smells nice though. I think I tested another one but can't remember where from now. HTH and good luck. :)

Thanks guys. I have debated blending my own, and I may give it a whirl. I was just hoping there was a good supplier of lavender vanilla so I could just use a proven oil rather than mucking around on my own trying to find the right ratios of oils :) Thank you guys for all the great suggestions. I did order NG's Downey Lavender Vanilla, and I think I'll try Millcreek's too. I appreciate it!

D