if any one uses 444

I like the 444. Hot and cold scent throw are comparable to the 415, without the rough tops and wet spots (some wet spots, not as many as with the 415, though). Very few frosting problems, as well compared to the 415.

My only beef with the 444 is that I get a sinkhole more often than not, just below the surface right next to the wick. A few seconds with the heat gun cures that, though.

444 has great cold/hot throw when you let it cure for at least a week. Peak's cinn. buns did great in it. Very rough tops when wax hardens and frosting develops after each burn for me. No wet spots though. Haven't tried 415 so can't say. If I went back to 100% soy I would do it in tin cans...you can get great cold/hot throw if you let them cure properly...just seem to be ugly after burning.

Well I was glad to find a wax that I could do pillars,tarts and jar candles.It would be hard enough.BUT with my tarts they seemed sorta oily.Smooth but oily.I just don't know if I like it or not.Kinda went back to my pillar blend soy.I still have plenty more because I was so HAPPY to find a wax for both products but just that oily feeling.Seems we had to hit it with the heat gun too.Very reasonable wax though.

MIGHT give it another try.

LynnS

I don't do pillars but was told good for tarts,container and I thought pillars.It was harder than my 402 soy wax.That wax would break easy for tarts and was aware of that.I only made tarts with that with the leftover wax.

For pillars that is on down the road.I tried the 444 wax for both container and tarts.Still might try it again or have to stay with my more expensive soy pillar blend for the tarts and later when I start pillars.

Just wanted to work with one wax and 444 was also a cheaper wax.Well let's say more reasonable.

LynnS