web site

I would not suggest www.diyestores.com. They are a very poor ecommerce provider and they charge far more than the service is worth.

Why do you say that? So many people recommend them. Did you have a bad experience? I have heard it's one of the more difficult ones. Was it too difficult for you? I'm looking around and I want easy peasy.

Why do you say that? So many people recommend them. Did you have a bad experience? I have heard it's one of the more difficult ones. Was it too difficult for you? I'm looking around and I want easy peasy.

DIY is sooo easy. Take it from someone that had no website design experience:)

I would not suggest www.diyestores.com. They are a very poor ecommerce provider and they charge far more than the service is worth.

I definately DISAGREE on this... I have used them for over 6 months now, and I have had extremely good service with them.... their pricing is comparable to others... and the customer service is awsome... but again, everyone is entitled to their opinion.. My vote is for DIYeStores.:cheesy2:

I have been checking them and a few other ones out but I heard their are other fees besides the start up and the monthy fee. So I was wondering what else there was.

I have been looking at different places for over a week now trying to find the right one. Getting ideas for layouts and such.

I'm pretty sure that DIYe-stores don't require anything up front, you just pay your first month, or pay for your package and you're off and running. Create-a-Shoppe is the same way. You pay your $10, or $20 per month and that's it. No html knowledge required, all you need is your product pics, good product descriptions, and that's it unless you are doing your own graphics. Then you will need those too.. and you can get a webset pretty reasonably. Both of those do it yourself sites have a listing of designers who do websets for their sites, or you can do your own and save money.