New Candle Site

if you're going to have the option of "enlarge image" then make sure the picture that comes up is a larger, clearer picture of the product. That's my particular bugbear - when all you get is a tiny photo and the so called enlarged image is exactly the same size so you can't really see the product at all (and probably won't buy because of it).

As previously said by others, the font size is far too small.

Good work on the products though (as far as I can tell with tiny pics!)

The program I'm using is kind of weird so I apologize for the pics, I'm working on getting them to pull up bigger and the text, my editor is about clear as mud and I don't have a ton of experience at web creation but I'm learning, anyways thanks again and please check back freq. for changes, and let me know what you think.

Hi :)

I love your cakes, they look very pretty. I also like your site, with the exception of a few things. Your logo is extremely pixelated to the point of not being able to read. It looks like it was made small and then someone tried to resize it bigger, which results in those little pixel squares around the image. I would try a new logo that is easier to read and more attractive. Also, on your pages you have names of things with TM next to it. A lot of them are not capitalized, and it looks sort of unprofessional.

I do agree that your pictures should definitely be bigger. They are the best part of your site, and your cakes really are beautiful. You should definitely make those more visible.

JMO :)

Katie

I'm working on each thing one at a time, it's alot to do by yourself I'm finding out :) I have to say thanks for the reviewing and keep it coming because I am trying to get this as good as possible, oh and about the text, we are doing drop shipping for another company so they sent me descriptions file and alot of them weren't capitalized so I have to now go over that, the pics, and the text, no end in site!!! :cheesy2: