Body Mist

gagal40

I'M NEW TO THIS...I POSTED A QUESTION ABOUT BODY MIST, BUT I THINK IN WRONG PLACE...I'M GETTING USED TO THIS, BUT GET CONFUSED ALSO.

IN MAKING BODY MIST WHAT IS CYCLO, FCO, FO...FO I KNOW=FRANGANCE OIL, WHAT IS CYCLO, FCO AND WHER DO U FIND THEM...I NEED A RECEIPE FOR A GOOD BODY SPRAY MIST. HELP. ANYONE.:waiting:

THANKS

Cyclo is cyclomethicone and FCO is fractionated coconut oil. You can get them both at thescentworks.com. Bittercreek.com also carries the cyclo which is a little cheaper but they don't have the fco. Go to Bittercreek.com and then Bittercreek North they have instructions for it on there. This stuff is great!! It goes on a little oily but absorbs in quickly.

Or you can just use straight cyclo and fo. I believe it's 50/50 ratio. You must make sure that you use skin safe fo's(fragrance oils) though. HTH

Hey All Of You...thanks A Milliion... As I Said I Am New To Forum And Candletech... Now That I Have Found This...i Love This Message Board Thing. Meet Lot Of Nice People And Get A Ton Of Information. Agains....big Thanks..

Have A Blessed Day.